1HP - 2HP HVAC Fan Motor Replacement 850RPM Single Speed With 6
1-2HP outdoor unit of split air conditioner
2-5HP outdoor unit of split air conditioner
Note: Listed are representative motors, only for reference,
dimensions can be customized according to customer requirements.
OEM/ODM can be offered.
1. High efficiency and low temperature rise: it can be optimized in
design in accordance with different kinds of indoor units,thus to
guarantee the best match between air wheel and surface cooler.
2. Low noise and small vibration: being adapted international
famous qualified low noise ball bearing, it makes motor long life
and no need for more oil supplying.
1. Excellent quality.
2. Large scale and prompt delivery.
3. Low price is based on low cost.
4. Xero-detect quality insurance.
5. Powerful R&D ability and research institutions.
6. Using the advanced machinery equipment and testing machine.
We can make the motor details as customer request.
We're working hard so that customers don't have to.
We provide the best motor solutions for our customers, and offer
the most suitable products according to the special requirements of
We also provide OEM Service, Design Service and Buyer Label Offered
1. As a professional motor manufacturer, we are specialized in
designing and producing all kinds of motors for room, commercial
and central air conditioners.
2. Our main products are fan coil unit motors, motors for split,
cabinet, window air-conditioner, high static pressure motors,
ceiling air-conditioner motors, air cooling motors, single and
three phase motors, kinds of pump motors, PG motor and DC brushless
3. Our products have been approved by RoHS, CCC, CE and UL
certificates, and the products have been being exported to the main
market such as North America, Europe and Mid-east.
1. Q: What is your payment term?
A: 30% T/T in advance, 70% when receiving B/L copy. Or irrevocable
2. Q: What is your deliver time?
A: Within 5 working days after receiving payment(for stock products
3. Q: Do you offer OEM service?
A: Yes. We can custom designed for any specific application.
4. Q: Are your motors expensive?
A: No. Our design team works with end users and OEM's to provide
the lowest total life cycle cost solution. If continuous operation
is critical to your operation, our technologies can design and
manufacturer a motor to your specific or unique needs to avoid
costly equipment down time.
5. Q: How can you ensure the motor can drive the machine?
A: Our factory elaborately choose 100% pure copper wire and
capacitor with appropriate volume; Our professional manager provide
you accurate purchase guide.
6. Q: How can you control the noise?
A: Our producers carefully check the drawing and process the shaft
and end cover; Our inspectors check the dynamic balance repeatedly;
7. Q: How can you decrease the heat production?
A: Totally copper line lead to less heat production; IP55 class
insulation paper avoid cutting-out; Multilple inspections ensure no
carelessness exist; Professional application guidance.